What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
How to have a lot more fun (and get a lot more gold!) playing World of Warcraft!
- An exciting in-game challenge event where you’ll discover a whole new dimension of WoW
- It’s both a 30-day training program that guarantees massive gold-making success
- Gold Speed Run is like nothing you’ve ever seen before in World of Warcraft
- Accumulate more WoW gold than you ever imagined possible
- Change your experience of WoW forever
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Gold Speed Run scores 68.39/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.goldspeedrun.com/go.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: goldspeedrun.com you’ll also be taken through to goldspeedrun.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)